You need to have the following requirements to be able to start the selection process for our Pilot Career Track:
Become a pilot: Admission requirements
Age and nationality
- 17 to 38 years old
- Good knowledge of the English language, fluent in speech.
- Have a valid EU nationality or international VISA to study in Belgium.
- Have a clean criminal record
- No color blindness
- Be able to pass the EASA Medical class 1
- At least a ASO/TSO high school degree (till 18yrs old) with a mimum of 3hrs math en 2hrs physics per week
- Don’t have these minimum requirements? We can evaluate your knowledge and organize a math & physics prep course