Located in our own airplane hangar at the airport of Antwerp, the brand new Skywings Campus is the beating heart of our flight, simulator and classroom trainings. It has been designed (in cooperation with our students) to meet our mission: to deliver the best quality of training in the industry, providing the best possible learning environment. Infrastructure plays a big role in this: our new, fully air conditioned campus provides students with all the comfort and features to enhance their learning experience. We have created an environment where students can meet, study together, share stories over a coffee and prepare their flight, an enivronment where students feel at home.
- The full campus is landside, accessible by your SFT ID badge, you only have to go airside with your EBAW airport badge when you go to your airplane.
- Large classroom for 24 students
- Chill & Lounge room for our students
- New briefing rooms with the latest tools
- Airbus 320 mockup & FMGS training room
- Dedicated enclosure for our new Airbus A320 FNPTII MCC Simulator
- Silent study room
- OPS room
- CBT Room
- Airco heating & cooling in all areas
- Large reception with Crewlounge pilot shop
- Charging points throughout the building
We are proud to give you an exclusive first impression of our new campus!