Perhaps you already have a PPL(A) license or it suits your lifestyle better to complete the modules at your own pace. At Skywings, we tailor the program to your needs and support you in obtaining your ATPL in your own time. Prices and timings vary, depending on where you are on your road to ATPL happiness.
- Age: minimum 17 years
- Diploma of higher secondary education. Candidates in their last year of secondary education are allowed to take the admission tests, but must submit their diploma prior to the start of the training.
- Successfully passed the Skywings Flight Training screening tests.
- Medical examination class 1 (will be organised after successfully completing all admission tests).
- EASA PPL(A) licence or higher.
- Minimum of 100 hours Pilot in Command.
- Night rating (should you not have successfully completed this, you must complete this separately).
The total training is conducted in several phases:
If you have already the ATPL Theory, you can start immediately in Phase 2.